- 2016 Guidance Document for Rapid Ohia Death Final: With funding from the Hau`oli Mau Loa Foundation, CGAPS contracted Lloyd Loope Environmental to draft a baseline resource document on Rapid ‘Ōhiʻa Death (ROD), which was submitted in December, 2016.
- 2016 Hawaii In-Water Vessel Cleaning Report Final Report: With funding from the Hau`oli Mau Loa Foundation, CGAPS contracted the Smithsonian Environmental Research Center to conduct a risk/needs assessment on vessel biofouling and in-water vessel hull cleaning, in partnership with the DLNR Division of Aquatic Resources.
- 2016 Motion on International Biofouling; IUCN WCC: CGAPS and the University of Hawaii William S. Richardson School of Law ELP have partnered on a Motion for the IUCN 2016 World Conservation Congress to address biofouling.
- CGAPS VIDA Legal Analysis (updated 2016): CGAPS and partners have been watching the Vessel Incidental Discharge Act (VIDA) for several years in its various forms. In 2016 it was amended into H.R. 4909, the National Defense Authorization Act.
- Original CGAPS VIDA Legal Analysis (2015): Original legal summary of the Vessel Incidental Discharge Act (VIDA).
- 2014 Final Report on Hawaii Biofouling: 2014 report from the Smithsonian Environmental Research Center on the risks/needs associated with vessel biofouling and in-water vessel hull cleaning, in partnership with the DLNR Division of Aquatic Resources. Find the interim report here.
- 2007 Report to the Legislature on efficacy of public outreach on invasive species: The coordinated effort to educate the public about invasive species by the Coordinating Group on Alien Pest Species (CGAPS), the Invasive Species Committees (ISCs), and the Hawaii Invasive Species Council Public Outreach Working Group (HISC POWG) have been successful, as measured by professional public awareness surveys and other indicators provided in this report.
- 2006 CGAPS Alien Algae Final Report to TNC: This report provides a summary of the work accomplished by the Marine Outreach Specialist over 6 months. Funding for this position was provided by the Nature Conservancy of Hawaii.
- 2008 Brown Treesnake Meeting Report: The Brown Treesnake Working Group met in Honolulu on April 16-18, 2008 to discuss progress and challenges related to managing brown treesnakes and preventing their movement.
- 2008 Economic Impact of RIFA: Gutrich, VanGelder and Loope published their research on the economic impacts of Red Imported Fire Ant, Solenopsis invista, in Hawaii.
- 2006 Economic Impacts of Coqui in HI: Kaiser and Burnett published their research on the economic impacts of coqui frogs, Eleutherodactylus coqui, in Hawaii.
- 2005 Brown Treesnake Meeting Report: The Brown Treesnake Working Group met in Honolulu on April 6-8, 2005 to discuss challenges related to managing brown treesnakes and preventing their movement.
- 2002 The Economics of Invasive Species TNC Hawaii: This paper provides economic evidence to illustrate the risk that invasives pose to Hawaii’s economy. Three different invasive species are considered: the brown tree snake, the red imported fire ant, and Miconia.
- 2002 Hawaii Ant Policy Adopted: This paper provides federal changes to the quarantine action policy for ants intercepted from commodities destined to Hawaii.
- CGAPS formation to implement Hawaii ASAP 1995: Initial letter about the formation of CGAPS sent by the Chair of the Department of Agriculture and Department of Land and Natural Resources.
- Hawaii ASAP 1994: The Alien Species Action Plan lays out priorities identified by multiple agencies, the first of which is forming the Coordinating Group on Alien Pest Species.
- Alien Pest Species Invasion in Hawaii NRDC TNCH 1992: Miller and Holt initial report that identified the gaps with invasive species programs and the need for a coordinated body to address these gaps.